Saturday, April 11, 2009

checkpoint 2...


thought id post my images from checkpoint 2 for some feedback, anything constructive is always appreciated!

i know my dodgy lightroom vignette looks crap, im trying to find other ways that look less obvious, any suggestions?

for all shoots jacqui from jsmakeup did the makeup and sheryn from hair in the city was the hairstylist. for the location images some clothing is from vicky at rockstars and royalty

studio.... pretty happy with these images, i have shot them on 120 b&w film as well, so im going to print them and see which format i prefer.




location.... these images aren't really what i was visualizing when i planned the shoot, so i am still clouded by that and don't know how i feel about them.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash, Great images.

    When I look at the 2nd colour image (with the bed) I find the foreground slightly distracting. I think the image would benefit from some burning across the bottom. I'll email you a copy of your image darkened across the bottom using my vignetting method. You should be able to work out how I do it from the PSD file...

    However, I don't think my vignette method would work for your final image as it doesn't darken whites...

    Your B&Ws are stunning. And very different from your other stuff. I like.

    Cya

    ReplyDelete