Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my website... check it out!

hello from LA!!!

hope you all enjoying the cold ha ha..

anyway just letting everyone know my website is finally up and running so check it out


any constructive critisim is always welcome

thanks and good luck with assesment for everyone!

Ash

4 comments:

  1. The web site's looking good.
    I'm using the brickworks pics for an ad in a Sydney bridal magazine and have included your web address, so hopefully you'll get some extra exposure. I'll let you know when it goes to print.
    Hope you're enjoying LA. I'm not jealous at all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash, this site is very very appealing from a visual point of view and is easy to get around. No confusing elements at all. Only one small detail, the tiling affect on photo entry can be a little annoying after a while and when they do appear your great photos are a little lost behind the rest of the site's elements. Is there an option for viewing them without distrations? Also, the email option on the site doesn't work.

    Take care, we'll be thinking of you at the opening. Julian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha, just found the button to view whole image, looks great. I take it all back although what if the other elements dropped down automatically and then back as required.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to correct Penny's title in the example of your achievements. She is Program Manager of the Dept of Photography, Fashion and Visual Arts.

    ReplyDelete